The Association Of Operating Theatre Practitioners in conjunction with ANZCA and ASA is pleased to announce the
Autumn Scientific Meeting Saturday 7th April 2018 - Joondalup Resort.
Please click HERE to register - you can pay via Paypal. registrations are now closed.
The cut off for the registration is 1700 Friday March 16th at 1700 (AWST) as we need finalise numbers for catering purposes - registrations are now closed.
This event is subsidised by AOTP for our members benefit. Please note that entry is only available to current AOTP members. Not a member? Click here to find out how to become a member, or become a member when registering for the event.
Saturday, 7th April 2018
EARLY MORNING SESSION
- 7:50am Registration Desk Opens
- 8:10am Welcome: AOTP President Mr Roy Wyatt
- 8:20am Pursuing Sustainability: a clinician's perspective Dr Faraz Syed
- 9:00am Adventures In Anaesthesia: 20 years with the Red Cross Dr Jenny Stedman
- 9:40am An Anaesthetist in Africa Dr Cat Goddard
Morning Tea & Trade Display (Lakeview West)
LATE MORNING SESSION
- 10:50am Nerida Dilworth Free Paper Session Dr Vanessa Percival
- 11:40am Guest Speaker
- 12:05pm Guest Speaker
- 12:30pm – 1:20pm Lunch and Trade Display (Lakeview West)
EARLY AFTERNOON SESSION (Boardroom)
1:20pm AOTP AGM
MID AFTERNOON SESSION - CONCURRENT WORKSHOPS (Boardroom)
Session 1 CICO Scenario Mr Roy Wyatt
Session 2 Paediatric Care and Airway Management Ms Elena Frew
Session 3 Cardiac Arrest and Defibrillation Ms Linda Long
Session 4 KingVision and Ambu fibre-optic Ms Kelly Taylor
Videos played out of sessions on a variety of anaesthetic subjects AND practical display of optiflow/thrive
3:40pm – 4:15pm Afternoon Tea & Trade Display (Lakeview West)
LATE AFTERNOON SESSION (Lakeview East)
4:15pm Presentation of Nerida Dilworth Prize
4:20pm Bunny Wilson Lecture Dr David Perlman